Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Miss Represented


In today's society we have a on going saying “Sex Sells” and the media exploits that. Lets face it, a pretty woman dressed in skimpy clothes will prevail in most situations. I don’t agree with the way things are on this topic but its true. I have a perfect example of this, just the other day at work I was talking to a guy that was telling me at his previous job he hired a woman because she was attractive, however this girl had no qualifications for the job while he passed up 10 other candidate’s that were fully qualified for the position. The video wasn’t a eye opener to me as I have seen this type of stuff going on at every place I’ve been.  Women use this to their advantage and to be honest I cant say that I blame them. Everyone is fighting to survive including women and they are just doing what they have to do. However I do not agree with it I understand why woman are so miss represented in our society today.

No comments:

Post a Comment